17 janvier 2020

Tales of the Hexagonverse


Hi ! This post will be special because it's the first one in english (and maybe the last). What's the occasion ? Well, one of my short stories has been translated in english for the first time. 

It was a surprise for me : I discovered the book in my mailbox a few days ago. This is an anthology featuring characters from the Hexagon universe, which brings together some french super heroes.

What's about my text ? I wrote about Hexagon, an alien superhero gifted with huge powers. At the beginning, Rita Tower's not well because she has just became the new Homicron. Yet she accepts a mission from the director of CLASH, a UN Organization...

I would like to thank Romain d'Huissier and Jean-Marc Lofficier who selected the texts, and Michael Shreve who transleted.

I really hope my friends who don't speak french will read this short story. No more excuses !

Aucun commentaire: